I'm writing this at work before I go, because Ben and I decided to go to Guerneville! Looks like it'll just be the two of us. I'm renting a car tonight from Turo (my first time using it) and we are driving up together. We'll see if he gets some substances for us.
I may drive to work on Thursday with the car.
Called mom; it's her "official" birthday today. She's getting a bit annoyed living with Uncle Ben already.
I was able to run this morning, and rode the bikeshare to work.
Work is pretty busy, had our weekly Marketing Meeting. I've got a lot of calls to schedule (agency research). Lots of research to conduct too.
I donated to the Los Angeles Mission.
Gotta go on my lil vacation!
I may drive to work on Thursday with the car.
Called mom; it's her "official" birthday today. She's getting a bit annoyed living with Uncle Ben already.
I was able to run this morning, and rode the bikeshare to work.
Work is pretty busy, had our weekly Marketing Meeting. I've got a lot of calls to schedule (agency research). Lots of research to conduct too.
I donated to the Los Angeles Mission.
Gotta go on my lil vacation!
0 responses to "Tuesday, 3 July 2018"
Leave a Reply