Ugh it's the end of the day and I just want to go home, but I thought I'd bust out a quick blog post.
I donated to Water.org and PATH today.
Work is busy. I had the guys from Sellpoints and Retarget visit us today to present their SEO/SEM services. As a marketing team, we are figuring out our priorities. I'm trying to contain Amazon sales and traffic. We have sold a lot in July and will be on track to sell more in August.
I booked my flight to Chicago! Going there Labor Day weekend (end of August / early Sept). Going to help Sam settle in.
Ugh it's only Tuesday. I thought it was Thursday. :(
Went for a run this morning; I'm on track to meet my goal for July. I do notice that I have a bit more energy (i.e. I feel bad if I just stay in all day and don't get any exercise).
I cut the back of my left hand this morning on the wire that triggers the ice maker in the freezer. Wore a band aid on it all day.
Our music playlist at work today has been classic slow pop songs - from Whitney Houston to Africa by Toto to Phil Collins to Backstreet Boys. I dunno if I like it as background music.
I donated to Water.org and PATH today.
Work is busy. I had the guys from Sellpoints and Retarget visit us today to present their SEO/SEM services. As a marketing team, we are figuring out our priorities. I'm trying to contain Amazon sales and traffic. We have sold a lot in July and will be on track to sell more in August.
I booked my flight to Chicago! Going there Labor Day weekend (end of August / early Sept). Going to help Sam settle in.
Ugh it's only Tuesday. I thought it was Thursday. :(
Went for a run this morning; I'm on track to meet my goal for July. I do notice that I have a bit more energy (i.e. I feel bad if I just stay in all day and don't get any exercise).
I cut the back of my left hand this morning on the wire that triggers the ice maker in the freezer. Wore a band aid on it all day.
Our music playlist at work today has been classic slow pop songs - from Whitney Houston to Africa by Toto to Phil Collins to Backstreet Boys. I dunno if I like it as background music.
0 responses to "Tuesday, 24 July 2018"
Leave a Reply