"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

The weather has been warm and sunny. :)

Friday, 19 July 2013
End of the day, there was a mini-crisis with one of my campaigns.
Had a couple beers, then went home with Adonis and had dinner together. We then walked together to the altstadt to Sigrid's, where she and Anna were drinking wine and enjoying the terrace. There were fireworks, so we all walked to the river and checked it out. I tried to contact Tobi and Mike but to no luck.
Ran into Francesco, who was celebrating Jureg's birthday. Adonis and I joined them, including Pavlina and Dante, and Petr and Mira, for a night out. We had cocktails (cum shots and white russians) at Mirrors, then stayed for a round of tequila shots. Then we went to Mauer, which wasn't that great but oh well.
I was happy drunk, not the angry drunk that I was before. I guess deciding to act better and care about others really changes the way I act when drunk. Nice.
Nevertheless, I was drunk. I walked back with Adonis and decided I was too drunk to bike, so I just slept on his couch.

Saturday, 22 July 2013
I woke up around 9:30am. I heard someone showering - must have been Mike. Then someone else - Adonis? But I looked up and saw standing in the doorway: Tobi! "You don't live here," I drunkenly said. Haha, he had apparently stayed with Mike the whole night, coming back here to smoke some shisha.
It was a slow day as you can imagine, but I wasn't too hungover. I went home to recharge for an hour (and to charge my phone) then joined Mike and Tobi at Real for the usual shopping. We then went to the Arcaden, where Mike bought shoes, Tobi posters, and me a charger for my phone and earphones. I also got a new pair of good flip flops for only €10.
We then were hungry and I convinced the guys to go for burgers, so Space Burger it is. Along the way, we biked right behind the Bayern Munich team bus, which stopped in front of a hotel. We stayed for about an hour waiting for the team to come out. And yes, we saw them. Maria C and Mira happened to bike by too. Funny.
Space burger was nice, we sat outside and were just making "that's what she said" jokes the whole time and checking out chicks. After 2 beers, we left and then went to the rhine steps to chill and bask in the sun. There were some drunk bums that were entertaining everyone.
Then, we each biked home to rest (bumping into David along the way).

Around 8:30pm, Mike came over with his shisha and we went to Nordpark. We found a place to just chill in the park

Sunday, 21 July 2013
Woke up early (9am) but well-rested. I guess it must have been all the tobacco from last night. Was it that strong? Anyway, I'm surprized that I enjoyed shisha so much.

I was supposed to go on a bike tour with Sigrid, but she was just back home at 11am (from a late night celebrating Tiffany's birthday) and needed to sleep. Ok, then I joined everyone else for a day at the swimming center.

It was the last day of the Kirmes but I didn't even go.


Monday, 22 July 2013
Got up a little earlier and to work. It was warm, so of course I was wearing shorts and my new flip flops. It was the last day of the big fashion/Maserati show in the building, so there were delays getting up the elevators.
Had my 1-to-1 with Thomas. His bikes were stolen.
Lunch: kebab truck with Francesco, Mike, and Tobi. A lot of coworkers were also in the park. It was really warm in the sun, so we sat in the shade. Then, had a meeting explaining product and content to us, which was useful. And then, I had a brainstorming meet
After work, I joined Mike for a really fast dinner. We rushed on our bikes (Mike sweaty and shirtless) to Cinestar and watched World War Z. Tobi and Francesco arrived just at the same time. I tried to minimize my complaining about (having to pay for) going to the movies and tried to just enjoy it. It was not bad, but cost €12.50 (including 3D glasses, ugh!).
Biked home.

0 responses to "Friday to Tuesday, July 19 to 23"

Leave a Reply