"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

I can only talk about how many sausages I have. I had so many leftover sausages from the 4th of July party and my housewarming.

Work has been busy. Mostly because of the daily maintenance/monitoring that I now have to do. I guess it is the main part of my job, after all!

I had lunch on the terrace along with like 40 people :P At first it was just Maria C, Sigrid, and I but soon everyone came out to join. Mike and Tobias went to the park by the river. I saw them coming in as I went out to bike to Nordstrasse to buy a birthday card for my mom.

The Canadians (Alexa and Steph) complimented me repeatedly on my scruff. (that is, my partially grown-in beard).

At the end of the day, my team was planning our team event. Oktoberfest is likely out. But Thomas sent everyone a video link to a penis piano player. WTF.

I picked up some food (sausages and tomatoes) from my flat and then went to Mike's for dinner (I invited myself over). Mike, Natalie, and Tobi were just walking out to the stores. I reluctantly joined them :P The one beer I had at the office was getting to my head. They had salad; I had sausages in lettuce. Adonis returned. We watched a Playboy documentary then headed out to Ratinger str. Natalie rode on Mike's backseat again. I don't know why I feel so jealous when she does that. Actually I'm jealous of Mike for having so much balance and skill... on his bike.

Oh yes, and the whole evening's conversation was just sexual innuendos.

After stopping by Tobi's to get a jacket, Mike's seat was loose. But we continued on to Ratinger, where we entered the crowd, which was really crowded. Coincidentally we ran into a big group of work people (several of which arrived at the same time). Francesco arrived just after us. Victor and David were there, as well as Mihai, Sydney, Maren, Abhi, and several others.

Adonis arrived, and it was him and Mihai and I. The rest of them disappeared, and we kept looking for them.

Drinks in the street. This is our Wednesday routine. We went home just around midnight. I biked straight home, parting ways with Mike and Tobi just at the park.

0 responses to "Wednesday July 10. Sausages, Playboy, and Ratinger"

Leave a Reply