Friday, 28 June 2013
Work. Had a lot to finish up. I skipped Janko's birthday celebration, and Denis' leaving drinks, where apparently Malte gave a speech. Stayed late, joined everyone around 6:30 for beers. It was loud and crowded on the 10th floor. I chatted with Liziane the Brazilian who is nice. Some people went to the Altstadt. Everyone else (led by Mike) went for pizza just around the corner, but I wanted to do my own thing so I just went home (and I think I resent Mike being such a natural leader).
Saturday, 29 June 2013
Got up and cleaned a bit. Sigrid arranged for us to meet at the flea market. Hyemee and Kevin were already there. I biked to Mike's place; Adoni took the tram there, while Mike and I rode our bikes. There, Mike easily got distracted by all of the bike accessories, and the Dutch fish stand. I found Sigrid and Tiffany sitting at a table. I had a flammkuchen.
We then biked to the Arcaden. I bought two watched. Adoni and Tiffany walked. My goal was to get a red/white outfit for Canada Day and the 4th of July. And a pink shirt for Friday. Sigrid was my personal shopper.
Sigrid invited everyone over to Tiffany's for dinner. The plan was for Tiff to make sushi. We split up; Sigrid and Tiff S-Bahned home, while Adoni took Sigrid's bike with us to the Asian store as we bought supplies. I stopped by Karstadt to return my bike tire. Adonis discovered that Sigrid's rear tire was flat, so he walked the rest of the way, while Mike and I biked, stopping by Aldi.
Tiff prepared the sushi quickly and easily. We had wine on their beautiful balcony. Mike spent the time fixing the bike, while me, Daniel, Sigrid, and Adonis just chilled out. I was tired from all the shopping and biking. Drinking continued, it was really nice. I invited Matze and Dante over. We then headed to the Trinkhalle to celebrate Eva the Greek's leaving. But Sigrid was passed out on Tiff's bed. Daniel, Tiff, and Mike stayed, and Tiff called me uncool which made me spill her cupcakes on the floor. Literally. This eventually would piss her off.
I was at the Trinkhalle, which was 70% our group. Then everyone left around 2am, and I decided to just bike home.
Sunday, 30 June 2013
I can't believe it's the last day of June. The year is already halfway over. Wow.
I was up around 10am and spent a few hours trying to deal with my shitty internet that kept cutting off every 10 minutes on my laptop.
"IJHS", Mike texted me. He could not get rid of Tiffany. After nearly 2 hours or so, he showed up at my door. He looked exhausted. He filled me in on how the rest of the night progressed (Altstadt, then home), and then he took a nap on my bed for 1.5 hours. Despite what he said, it was gezelig. We then went to his place to make dinner - I brought stir fry noodles and sriracha (and my laptop). Adonis ate with us too.
I ended up staying at Mike's place late. We just feel so comfortable around each other. He started looking for flats to live on his own, and I helped him. I eventually suggested that he find a place for 2 so that we can live together again. It just felt natural. It was past midnight (and already July) when I went home.
Monday, 1 July 2013
Happy Canada Day! I dressed up in my new red trousers and white shirt, with my new red watch and my old red shoes. Totally Canadian.
Work was really busy; there was a bit of a crisis as our biggest advertiser paused our campaign, causing the traffic to completely stop. I had many emails to catch up with, so I didn't have time to procrastinate. Thus, I was productive, and it felt really good. Sigrid forgot her bike lock, so she locked her bike to mine.
We had another cake at work today. Rolf gave a speech. I decided to skip the cake, and I saw Mike grab Rolf for a necessary 1-to-1 conversation. Atta boy! I'm so proud of Mike and how much initiative he has.
I chatted with Sigrid as she unlocked her bike. She told me that Tiff had kept bugging her for any word from Mike, and I told her that nothing would happen. She decided to just rip the bandage off quick and painful.
After work, I went with Tobi and Mike to REWE. I bought some bread and eggs, and I joined Mike for dinner. I ended up staying at Mike's until past midnight again, being gezelig on the couch. I felt randomly nostalgic for my time at Fuqua, and looked up Fuquavision videos which are really cool. I helped Mike continue searching for a flat. Tiffany was chatting with Mike, no - arguing with Mike via Facebook about how hypocritical she thinks he is, disrespectful, blah blah.
0 responses to "Weekend and 1 July. Mike (and Jason) Break Tiffany's Heart"
Leave a Reply