"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

I just woke up - 8:55am. Dreamed that I was back in California, Orange County/Playa Vista/Manhattan Beach specifically, just to set up a new trivago office there. It looked exactly like the Sky Office in layout. My new Canadian girl Carolyn was to start, but I couldn't find her. Gaby Gunther visited and I confused her for Carolyn. We were supposed to sign her notebook (?). I was running around stressed with work and Brian was also bugging me to hang out.

My dreams are not interesting. They are just a mashup of things going on in my life. But I used to have interesting dreams. Is this because my life/mind is no longer interesting? WTF.

Jogged around Zoopark. Did some more exercises (really trying to get my core/abs in shape) at home, and then I did some grooming (hair on head and on body) before showering.

I really need to stop fixating on everything I don't have. Specifically, I need to let go of the fact that I want everything that Mike has (or that Mike gets what I want before I know I want it).

0 responses to "Saturday Morning, 2014-08-09"

Leave a Reply