"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

It's exactly 11 years since I got my driver license.

My life is work.

Robin Williams died two days ago. It's really a big deal, since he committed suicide. Everyone back home seems to be shocked and hit hard by the news. And it seems like people are talking about depression more openly, which is cool.

I have been thinking about home a lot lately. I want to make another business trip there. I can't wait for Christmas. I am thinking about what kind of job I can take back in L.A., and how much I would get paid, etc.

I feel myself reverting to the introverted, shy guy that I used to be before I became all outgoing and international. It makes me sad.

Played beach volleyball last night. Mike was at a team event so he didn't come.

On Tuesday, I didn't go to squash. Because I was expecting our publisher (IM) who was visiting to take me out to dinner. But no, "I'm here with my boyfriend; where do you recommend we go?"

Yesterday we drew the rooms for the company trip. And be "we" I mean Toby. I am doing nothing for it. I feel like an appendage that it just dangling on to Mike's group. Sigh.


0 responses to "Thursday Morning, August 14th, 2014"

Leave a Reply