
THE WEATHER is like the APOCALYPSE. Thunder, rain, rainbows, heat! Strange days indeed.
Phile biked to Hollywood and saw Amy Adams.
We went to Tomy's last night.
Music: Wings - Live and Let Die; We the Kings - Skyway Avenue; Boys Like Girls - Thunder
I noticed that when I talk at work, my sentences get lower and quieter at the end of each one. It's an expression of negative energy, and I just seem tired and drained with the way I speak. And that makes me feel even more drained. Hmm.
Tony Curtis died. (Some Like it Hot)
Lunch: Soy nuggets.
The weather is warm and somewhat humid still.
- gotta book my mom's flight to the P.I.
- should I go to Boston in November?
Tattoos: A "name tag" on my chest, or a joke lover's heart with an arrow through it on my butt.
at work til 6:15. Yuck. It's already getting dark :(
Search
Archives
-
▼
2010
(309)
-
▼
October
(21)
- Thursday 28 October 2010
- Wednesday, 26 October 2010
- Tuesday, 26 October 2010
- Monday - 25 October 2010
- Weekend October 23
- Friday 22 October 2010
- Thursday, 21 October 2010
- Wednesday, 20 October 2010
- Tuesday. 19 October 2010
- Monday. 18 October 2010
- Weekend (10/16 - 10/17)
- Friday, 15 October 2010
- Thursday, Oct 14
- Wednesday October 13
- Tuesday, 12 October 2010 - Back Back in Cali Cali
- Wednesday October 6, 2010
- Tuesday October 5, 2010
- Monday 4 October 2010 - Drizzly Day
- TheWeekend - October 2-3
- Friday, 1 October 2010
- Thursday 30 September 2010
-
▼
October
(21)
Categories
- daily log (500)
- from phone (3)
- ideas (2)
- London (45)
- North Carolina (1)
- photos (2)
- quotation (2)
- travel (1)
- update (1)
- weather (2)
0 responses to "Thursday 30 September 2010"
Leave a Reply