"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


It's busy and still stressy at work. I stayed late last night (7pm). Went to Whole Foods afterwards. Talked with Ruben. James didn't come back to the apartment as he said. Felix has 2 midterms today (essays). I spent the evening updating my music (overdue). I dreamt that I was an actor in the TV show Glee, in Malibu just hanging out with the rest of the cast.
I have an office lunch for Matt's last day, and I have to rush home to go to a dinner in downtown honoring my mom (and other employees).
More shareholders calling. I tried to get to work early (knowing that I'd be leaving early), but still I got here at 8:30. Brian was at LAX and almost met up with me this morning.
I need to continue my insurance training videos.
The weather is warm and dry and still. Loving it.
Music: Cee-Lo - Fuck You!
Costume idea: "Free candy" with sign pointing down my pants.
Lunch: Firm outing to Johnnie's Pizzeria ("across the street" - but it takes 15 minutes to walk there, same distance going through the mall or not).
I still don't know that guy's name at work. And I sat next to him during lunch. AWKWARD.
I didn't pass the FSOT.
I'm preparing myself to be disappointed with this election :/
Busy at work. Busy busy busy. Stressy.

0 responses to "Thursday 28 October 2010"

Leave a Reply