St Bernard Walk-a-Thon! DID IT. 16 laps = over 5 km. Go me.
Finished at 10am. So early. I had the whole day ahead of me.
Burritos. $0.50. Dim sum at house afterwards.
Continued setting up the new computer.
Continued cloudy weather.
Took my car to the dealership for maintenance. Turns out I didn't have to until Dec / Jan. Checked out Best Buy afterwards.
Went out to Alhambra. 38 Degrees bar had its "Oktoberfest." Chris had to set up his fantasy league and wouldn't join us. Costume party in Irwindale. The necklace I had made me a "world cup fan". God I hate the stress of costumes.
Sunday. Woke up at 12 noon. It was so late. I felt like I did nothing all day. I started watching some of the insurance training videos.
Mom made curry. Uncle washed my car. Without me asking. I felt I didn't deserve it.
Began (finally) to watch The Amazing Race.

0 responses to "Weekend October 23"
Leave a Reply