Gert and Philip arrived. They're from Belgium (Leuven - home of Stella Artois). Gert just turned 21 on Sunday and Philip just turned 20 on Saturday. They arrived in LA on Saturday and went straight to Vegas to celebrate. They slept in their rental car. We watched HIMYM, Felix arrived, then we went to Zankou.
It's dark and rainy. This stupid weather (and a stupid cut-off low).
My throat feels swollen and sore. Dammit. I don't wanna get sick.
Research at work today: Weather archives for an offshore wind farm in the UK.
Lots of research and shareholder stuff to do at work. I feel drained.
Now I'm trading stocks! :)
Music: NOFX - Franco Un-American
They're building some set/greenhouse outside the office. It's for Nissan's new car, the Leaf.
Lunch: Leftover Zankou. I shared the story of the Zankou murders.
SF Giants beat the Phillies today in the NLCS. Now they're leading 2-1.
Looking up famous houses/places on Wikimapia.

0 responses to "Tuesday. 19 October 2010"
Leave a Reply