"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


Drove back to Glassell Park. It took 1 hr and 20 mins. FML. Scarfed down some food before my meeting. There was more food there (Yani's birthday). I met Yazmina and Jasmin. I learned about ILIT.
Stayed at home last night. Woke up late - 8:30. WTF?! Rushed out the door by 8:45 and didn't get to work until nearly 10. Thanks to construction on Olympic. And the usual backup getting off the end of the 2. FML FML.
The weather is dry, Santa Ana winds blowing. I love it. My left ear feels slightly sunburned (from the long commute).
Music: The Streets - Dry Your Eyes; Taking Back Sunday - Sink Into Me
Got a phone call from a recruiter regarding an assistant position with an ad agency. Not for me.
No facebook today.

0 responses to "Wednesday, 26 October 2010"

Leave a Reply