
It's chilly and dreary. I turned the heater on last night, full blast.
Watched another 3 episodes of Chuck. Then HIMYM with Felix. Jamie and Alex returned having met their friend and her CS host in Santa Monica and having watched The Social Network. They're going to a taping of Jay Leno today. I stayed in and felt shitty as I forced myself to write another cover letter for another job.
My alarm clock is 30 minutes ahead. :/
The garbage truck blocked my car in as I left this morning.
The weather is stuck in cloudiness. I'm stuck in my life. Yuck.
Music: Toto - Africa
I'm prepping for my DC trip. It's exciting! Printing out Yelp reviews and maps! Philly - cheesesteak and Rocky!
I've found that most people have already decided what they want (like what to get for lunch). You just don't realize it a lot of the time.
Lunch: Mrs. Winston's - I made a chipotle turkey wrap. $3.74
The weather is still chilly, dark, and dreary. It was so hot only a few days ago!
Moved boxes and boxes out of the conference room. Trying to locate and find out if defendants in this one case are married. It's taking the whole afternoon and keeping me at work late right when I don't need it!
Search
Archives
-
▼
2010
(309)
-
▼
October
(21)
- Thursday 28 October 2010
- Wednesday, 26 October 2010
- Tuesday, 26 October 2010
- Monday - 25 October 2010
- Weekend October 23
- Friday 22 October 2010
- Thursday, 21 October 2010
- Wednesday, 20 October 2010
- Tuesday. 19 October 2010
- Monday. 18 October 2010
- Weekend (10/16 - 10/17)
- Friday, 15 October 2010
- Thursday, Oct 14
- Wednesday October 13
- Tuesday, 12 October 2010 - Back Back in Cali Cali
- Wednesday October 6, 2010
- Tuesday October 5, 2010
- Monday 4 October 2010 - Drizzly Day
- TheWeekend - October 2-3
- Friday, 1 October 2010
- Thursday 30 September 2010
-
▼
October
(21)
Categories
- daily log (500)
- from phone (3)
- ideas (2)
- London (45)
- North Carolina (1)
- photos (2)
- quotation (2)
- travel (1)
- update (1)
- weather (2)
0 responses to "Tuesday October 5, 2010"
Leave a Reply