"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Last night: Worked til 6. Drove in a rain shower to Smart and Final to buy toilet paper. Then I looked for new shoes - nothing at Marshall's, nor at the Westside Pavillion. I walked around and bought Mongolian bbq for dinner. Back at 8:30. Watched some Glee.

Alex and Jamie returned around 9:30. They were in the process of making a stop-motion movie of their drive back to my apartment. (Yes, that's right. I'm on YouTube. Again.)

Anyway, these two Brits were part of the Leno studio audience. They ate at El Coyote.

Chilled at apartment. Stayed to watch beginning of Leno with them. Jamie confided just how much consultants earn - converted into dollars, it's close to $200,000 a year. FUCKKK. I WANT THAT. Instead I'm depressed and constantly tired, only for $36,000?! I'm way smarter than every fool in finance anyway.


A busy morning - I woke at 6 am and drove to Porto's in Burbank. There was no line at Porto's! So I got the Porto's done early and went back home. Traffic was bad trying to get onto the 405 at Sepulveda/Ventura. Insane. I was early so I had time to return to the apartment for breakfast.

IT'S RAINING. This is bananas. I'm eating bananas. And grapes.
Music: Blink-182; Coldplay; Bloc Pary - Song for Clay (Disappear Here)
Lunch: Leftover Mongolian bbq
I should be Austin Powers or Disco Stu for Halloween. Grow my hair out.
News: There's a big toxic spill in Hungary.
It's still raining. WTF. I'm annoyed.

Here I go - time to fly to the East Coast!!!

0 responses to "Wednesday October 6, 2010"

Leave a Reply