Started the day with a quick breakfast of bread, butter, cheese and sliced salami.
Used my new bike lock (because my other one broke yesterday; the key almost snapped in half!)
Work around 09:30.
Was admonished by Thomas. I had fucked up a bit last week.
Spent time trying to "fix" my mistakes on GDN.
Had 4-5 hours of training for a new system.
Lunch: a short 15 minute break, devoured my pasta tofu bolognese.
Swag almost ruined GoT for me.
More GDN fixing.
Had to prepare slides for tomorrow's meeting
Call with a US deals website.
Badminton! I stopped by home to pick up my clothes. It's not too hard and pretty fun. Easier to just pick up than tennis. I would do it again.
Home - watched 2 episodes of GoT, almost caught up now (the season finale is on Sunday).
I still have to unpack all my stuff from Belgium.
0 responses to "Tuesday, 4 June 2013"
Leave a Reply