"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


CS: Ty and Dean and Kelby are staying, sharing the place with Andy and Bene now. They showed up last night (a little later than expected)
The 4 guys and I walked down Sawtelle to get Kogi! There was a bit of a line but it was good! Then, beer and whiskey!

Today... woke up and decided that it's gonna happen! We're going to SD tomorrow!
I'm so excited for SD! Spent the whole day planning: I found a CS host in Mission Beach (Alex); now trying to figure out transportation - rental cars?

Inviting people for Pulp Fiction tonight!
- it's so hard to get people out. It's a good excuse to contact old friends though!
- omg. Possibly found a rideshare for the 4 of us (Playboy casting?!)

Lunch: nothing really. I had an apple.

Songs: Rihanna - Rude Boy; "King of Wishful Thinking"

0 responses to "Friday March 26, 2010"

Leave a Reply