I HAVE NO CAR. Because Matthew is on his spring break this week.
For this whole week. I've done this before but for some reason I've gotten used to driving everyday and don't want to downgrade back to public transit. I bought a TAP card with a weekly pass for the bus - $19.
CS: Tyson and Dean from Australia - their first CS experience. They arrived last night around 11pm, as I was getting ready for bed.
I have to GIVE an interview today?! Whoa! I'm basically interviewing someone for my position (they're not replacing me, just adding another staff member).
So I'm kinda vegetarian now. My fridge is full of soy nuggets and veggie burgers; the only meat is bacon.
Lunch: Microwaved pre-packed Indian food from Trader Joe's
I'm having a surprisingly good day!
Might go out tonight - invited some people to hang out (Gail! And Patrick's in town?!). We'll see.
News: Health care reform passed! Finally! I hope politics gets better than what's it's sunk down to now.
Songs: Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling

0 responses to "Monday, March 22, 2010"
Leave a Reply