"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Last night: Stayed in, watched HIMYM and Big Bang Theory.

Dean was up as early as I was this morning - he's going shopping (apparently they were unprepared for the chill of Los Angeles in March); Tyson has work to catch up with.

It's Free Cone Day Today! (Why so early this year? It's usually in late April.)
 - my first scoop: Strawberry. It was alright.
 - second scoop: New flavor - Milk and Cookies. OH MY GOD THIS IS AN AMAZING FLAVOR. It combines my two favorite flavors (cookie dough and cookies and cream) into a cookie-filled ice cream mouth orgy of awesomeness! SO GOOD!

Lunch: Fried rice (home made last night)

Unproductive today; updating my travel blog, uploading/sending pics, gchatting all day, etc. [I'm so lucky to have this job]

San Diego this weekend? Possibly.

- I'm trying to get people to come out tonight.

News: Google is out of China! Good job, Google - stick it to the communist censorship man!

... burning a CD tonight - and I'm UP against the deadline!!!

Songs: 44 theme songs (youtube video): Big Bang Theory, Scrubs, Friends, Fresh Prince, HIMYM, That 70s Show; The B-52s - Rock Lobster; The B-52s - Love Shack

0 responses to "Tuesday, March 23, 2010"

Leave a Reply