I'm back! It feels weird to suddenly be thrust back into the routine after the experience I've had in Costa Rica.
Breakfast / lunch: Spoiled bananas :/
Daylight savings - messing up everything! I don't know what time is what anymore!
Roscoe's tonight for Adrian's birthday?! YES
Songs: The Cure - Boys Don't Cry; U2 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
Search
Archives
-
▼
2010
(309)
-
▼
March
(17)
- Tuesday, March 30, 2010
- Monday, 29 March 2010
- Weekend! [March 27-28]
- Friday March 26, 2010
- Thursday, 25 March 2010
- Wednesday, 24 March 2010
- Tuesday, March 23, 2010
- Monday, March 22, 2010
- Weekend! March 20-21
- Friday, 19 March 2010
- Thursday, March 18, 2010
- St. Patrick's Day 2010! [Wednesday]
- Tuesday, 16 March 2010
- Monday, March 15, 2010
- I'm Back! But Catching Up
- Tuesday, 2 March 2010
- Monday, March 1, 2010
-
▼
March
(17)
Categories
- daily log (500)
- from phone (3)
- ideas (2)
- London (45)
- North Carolina (1)
- photos (2)
- quotation (2)
- travel (1)
- update (1)
- weather (2)
0 responses to "Monday, March 15, 2010"
Leave a Reply