"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Slept early last night after watching Kung Fu Panda off my Netflix and eating chinese food for dinner (bought it with Matthew as he drove me back from work).

Traffic was simply excessive this morning.

Still adjusting to daylight savings - yawn!

My stuffy nose continues...

Wearing a dark green shirt and my new dark green chuck taylor's. Unfortunately many people in my office don't celebrate St. Patrick's Day :(

Lunch: Cashew chicken and fried rice (leftovers)

Work: Searching for news articles, etc., online

Songs: Taylor Swift - You Belong with Me; Dream Theater - Panic Attack (could I be getting into heavy metal?)

0 responses to "St. Patrick's Day 2010! [Wednesday]"

Leave a Reply