Friday Night: Drove back home with Matthew, we stopped by Tommy's, brought the food back to my mom's house and watched Post Grad (starring Alexis Bledel) - it was alright.
Alisa showed up! She was back in SoCal for the weekend and needed somewhere to wait before she could be picked up.
Saturday: At home. I did accompany my uncle to an open interview in Westwood in the morning - it was a hella long line.
Spent the day catching up with TV shows that I had saved on the DVR: HIMYM, Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, How to Make It in America, Real Time with Bill Maher, Parenthood.
Sunday: Dropped off mom at mass, because I had to go see the LOS ANGELES MARATHON! The route went by just 2 blocks from my apartment! It was cool, the first marathon I've ever seen.
Waiting for my Australian couchsurfers to arrive. Turns out their flight has been delayed so they'll arrive later this evening.

0 responses to "Weekend! March 20-21"
Leave a Reply