"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Woke up @ 6am - couldn't get back to sleep.
Dean went out for a walk this morning.
I saved $0.25 on bus fare - Bertha (from South Central, originally from Monterey Park) sold me a token (her license is suspended and she got tokens and a TAP card, she has a son and grandkids too!)
I think fb just got disabled at work :(

My stomach is hungry but not my mouth :/
My burned thumb is bothering me. (note to self, don't mess with lighters after 8+ drinks)
Ty and Kelby should be cleaning the apt today!
Productive this morning (I wonder why, with no fb around...)
Lunch: microwaved enchilada from TJ's.
Lee Ann and Emily from Canada may be coming over tonight as well...

Songs: Lady Gaga and Beyonce - Telephone ["I'm kinda busy"]

0 responses to "Monday, 29 March 2010"

Leave a Reply