"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


Last night: Ty and Dean got back around 7:30. I loaned them some clothes, we went out (via bus) to Westwood Brewing Co. Dean chatted with two girls, Laura and Devin, who are there every week for the pub quiz. Michele then joined us. She drove us to In-N-Out

I MET LARRY KING. Holy Shit!

The 3 of us then bused it to Q's (long wait for the bus... and Dean sure likes to talk to random/homeless people on the street). Cabo Cantina was just lame so we bypassed it.

@ Q's Dean met Heather, her roomie Nicole was there too. We got a ride back with Megan, then played darts/guitar for a little bit.

Tyson was gone this morning - to LAX I presume.

Feeling so good today! Enjoying my life haha!

Lunch: Veggie burger (assembled myself)

Family topless chat for this humpday (?!)

Walked to Walgreen's to buy eyedrops.

Waiting for 2.5 hours for just one file to upload!

Songs: Jackson Browne - Doctor My Eyes; Michael Buble - Just Haven't Met You Yet; Sara Barielles - Love Song; All Time Low - This Is How We Do

0 responses to "Wednesday, 24 March 2010"

Leave a Reply