"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


Went home for mom's dinner thingy at the Biltmore last night. I exercised out all my pent-up energy from the frustrating commute. Talked with her boss about traveling. Good times.
I dreamt I was in Philly. The hammock guys were there, and so were some of the Germans. I found the water park I went to as a 5-year-old, in North Philly. It was essentially a big fountain.
Felix goes to SB today.
Costume: Mac/PC?
Funny pics online. heh heh.
Music: A Day to Remember; The Academy Is... - His Girl Friday
Auto-tune. Yes?
The partners are not in today. Thus, not much real work ftw.
Lunch: Office snacks! I ate enough yesterday.

0 responses to "Friday, 29 October 2010"

Leave a Reply