"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Earth day. Matt's birthday.

I had a meeting with Rolf, one of the company bosses. The conference room was booked, so I waited for a bit and then just met him directly. We had a nice chat and he reassured me to just be myself and to be unafraid of making mistakes, so that I can learn along with the company overall.

My phone was vibrating several times throughout the meeting, but I didn't dare pick it up. Apparently, Jon, Lisa, Alexa, and Thomas were all looking for me, and it was urgent: The foreign registration office, which usually takes months to get an appointment at, had a free slot today for me, but I had to leave ASAP. By the time the meeting was over, it was too late. But not to worry - Lisa managed to reschedule the meeting for Wednesday! :)

Lunch with Waldemar - I Heart Döner. It was sunny but still cool. I'm still waiting for summer (or at least a decent spring). Martin was out (still in Malaga).

I started contacting lots of US ad agencies. Woot, business!

Cooked ghetto beef with broccoli for dinner. it wasn't too bad. Francesco was chatting with me, "what's your perfect girl?"
"The female version of my best friend."
I skyped with Mike. "Dude, if I were gay..." Haha - seriously, we have the same mind! He had fun in London at Jasper's wedding this weekend. I didn't tell him how jealous I was of his life.

Slept around midnight again.

0 responses to "Monday, 22 April 2013"

Leave a Reply