Slept well. Martin was already off to work/school. I enjoyed uninterrupted internet use for the first time in days (the wifi keeps disconnecting on my laptop when someone else is also connected).
I stayed in most of the day.
Around 12:30 I went to Aldi to buy some food supplies. Martin was back from school when I returned. I cooked some onions/peppers with chicken and couscous. I helped him find an infographic on USA gun laws (for one of his classes’ exams tomorrow).
I scheduled to meet Anja (whom I missed on Sunday) to view her flat. We were to meet at 18:00 at the S-Bahn station Wehrhahn. I rushed to catch the S-Bahn, which nevertheless made me arrive at 18:03. She wasn't there. And she has no phone. I sent her some emails, but no response. I waited, watching the people (some of whom were really "posh" - I understand why people say that about Düsseldorf) until 18:35 and then took the S-Bahn back. The ticket machine was broken so I didn't buy a ticket.
Back home, I made some dinner - my version of a lemon pepper chicken with bell peppers. Served with couscous, it was simple and easy. :)
Search
Archives
-
▼
2013
(142)
-
▼
April
(21)
- Second Week of Work and the Play Hard Weekend
- Monday, 22 April 2013
- Not Much Happened: Fri - Sun 19-21 April 2013
- Starting Work: Tues - Thurs, 16-18 April 2013
- First Day of Work. Monday, 15 April 2013
- The Weekend Before Work. April 12-14, 2013
- Thursday, 11 April 2013. Officially a Düsseldorfer
- Wednesday, 10 April 2013. Duisburg day
- Tuesday, 9 April 2013
- Monday, 8 April 2013. Flat in Medienhafen
- Sunday, 7 April 2013. Flat viewing day
- Saturday, 6 April 2013. To Duisburg
- Friday, 5 April 2013. Let the Flat Viewing Begin
- Thursday, 4 April 2013. Bayreuth - Nuremberg - Bam...
- Wednesday, 3 April 2013. Bayreuth.
- Tuesday, 2 April 2013. Bayreuth
- Easter Monday/April Fool's Day 2013-04-01
- Sunday, 31 March 2013. Easter Sunday in Bayreuth
- Saturday, 30 March 2013. Mondsee-Salzburg-Munich-B...
- Friday, 29 March 2013. In Mondsee
- Thursday, 28 March 2013. To Austria
-
▼
April
(21)
Categories
- daily log (500)
- from phone (3)
- ideas (2)
- London (45)
- North Carolina (1)
- photos (2)
- quotation (2)
- travel (1)
- update (1)
- weather (2)
0 responses to "Tuesday, 9 April 2013"
Leave a Reply