"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

Friday, 19 April
Work.  I joined Martin, Waldermar, and their colleague for lunch - we walked to a metzgerei/imbiss on Nordstraße, where I got schnitzel with curry sauce. We walked back to eat at the office (the cafe was completely full, and standing room only anyway). Along the way, Martin told me it was his birthday, and we had an awkward moment discussing Hitler's birthday. The food was really delicious.

The weekly "party" was cancelled because Rolf needed the conference room on Saturday morning. Thomas went home shortly after 3; I left around 5:30.

Victoria's last day in the office - she's back to Mallorca.

Saturday, 4/20
I pretty much stayed in. I went to Aldi on my bike (not taking my backpack) and then walked to Kaiser's. I stocked up on soy milk, got some beets, and found some cheese-stuffed hash browns at Aldi. Yum!

Nico texted me from their flat.

I watched some Parks & Rec and comedy (Russell Peters) with Francesco, who had just bought a new HTC phone and was really (really) enjoying it!

Sunday, 21 April
I called mom briefly (before she went to church).

Everything in Germany is closed on Sundays! I hate it!

I had a flat viewing in the afternoon (16:30) - it was in a sketchy neighborhood near the Hbf. The flatmates (Antoine, Elias, Katharina, and the girl from Sweden) were all really nice, but I couldn't find a place to park my bike, and I would have to buy a bed (mattress) and some other furniture. So I would turn them down. I started catching up with The Office.

0 responses to "Not Much Happened: Fri - Sun 19-21 April 2013"

Leave a Reply