"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.



I am stressed over Vegas. 3 people have pulled out. No ride. Fuck. Felix ended up booking a car rental. Hrmm.
Went to TJ's and BevMo to stock up. Watched lots of TV - 3 episodes of Chuck, new Big Bang Theory, The Office, Outsourced. Whew.
Looking for rideshares via Craigslist (of course).
Dream: I was snowboarding in Santa Monica with AF and PC. We took the lift up and ended up in a Japanese town/village (near the Santa Monica DMV). We walked back through the alpine town at night, just past a Ben & Jerry's.
Felix was awakened by a passing fire truck, made him dream he was in the US.
dearblankpleaseblank.com

Planning my trip to DC/Philly!



I have a sore ass. From sitting and watching all that TV last night.
Lunch: Leftover chicken chaufa. Not so fresh.

IT'S HOT OUTSIDE TODAY! I love it.

But I miss London. :(

0 responses to "Friday, September 24, 2010"

Leave a Reply