Friday night: Watched X-Men Origins: Wolverine. It wasn't that bad actually.
Saturday: Mailed my rent and netflix.
Matthew came over to get the mattress.
Organizing/enhancing photos with iphoto (there's so many pics)
Interview! Went to Little Tokyo. It went well, and I was very natural. Not to get my hopes too high, but it would be freaking awesome to get this job.
Home. Didn't do much.
Sunday: Mom was sick, so I went on an errand run for her. Mainly groceries. And Porto's, haha.
Stayed home. No new episode of Entourage :(
Monday: Labor Day.
I drove my mom around, to meet with her friend for lunch.
There was an Anthony Bourdain marathon on TV.
New to my bucket list: Firing a gun.
Drove back to the apartment. Met Dominik, who dropped his stuff off then left to return his bike to Hollywood (and pick up the rest of his stuff from the hostel).
Started watching Bend It Like Beckham.


sigh I miss portos! and socal kogi taco awesomeness! and asian food in general! oh and you of course haha!
Leslie
September 12, 2010 at 11:18 AM