"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


Watched Wanted last night. I felt it crossed Spider-Man and Batman Begins with Angelina providing some Mrs. Smith.
Ate a ghetto quesadilla (i.e. put what was left of the shredded cheddar onto a brown rice tortilla and microwaved it).
Phil got his SSN. Now to look for a job.


Music: Katy Perry - Teenage Dream
Working on my travel site (my weekend in Nice).
Uploading pics to my site takes a lot of time! Oh, this website's going to be a lot of work!
Lunch: eggs.
Not doing much today at work.
Lots of CS requests. I need to just refuse more people.
Weather: Sunny and warm-ish. 75°

0 responses to "Wednesday 15 Sept."

Leave a Reply