I arrived at the apt tired from work (again) and found Jan on my couch - just arrived from Germany for his year exchange program at UCLA. Also, he still has to find an apartment to live in.
- We went to Ramenya. I welcomed him; we talked politics (what he's studying). Then went to Trader Joe's.
I finished Bend It Like Beckham. Smiled.
L'shana tova! It's Rosh Hashanah. Not that I'm celebrating - most of the lawyers are out today, but I've still got plenty of work to do. Printing out hundreds of pages of emails and marking them with the date and putting them in a binder, responding to shareholders calling in for a new case, etc. I'm really busy.
Felix arrives tonight!
I discovered my "stepmom." Weird.
Rich Cronin (lead singer of LFO) died. :(
Lunch: Farmers market at 2pm - got a cajun bbq combo. Mom couldn't meet me for lunch; she's still sick.
My calf has a weird itchy/sore stinging sensation on the skin. Hmm.
...writing the date on email after email repeatedly - I feel like I'm signing a pile of autographs :)
Music: Pandora Radio... Cartel, The Rocket Summer
So much going on. Felix's arrival. Jan still at the apt. Omri's birthday celebration tonight. Weekend already filling up with plans. Aaaah.

0 responses to "Thursday, 9 September 2010 - Rosh Hashanah"
Leave a Reply