Happy New Month. Hopefully my allergies aren't too bad this September.
Hung out with Jenn last night. BAD Sushi - actually the sushi was good, the service wasn't great though... the waitress seemed frazzled from the influx of customers since they mailed out a bunch of 50% off coupons. Friendly though. Deep fried ice cream.
I wasn't feeling well - I had come down with a case of the BIEBER FEVER! Then back at my apartment, MARIO KART 64! Thanks to Kevin for bringing his N64 here. But something was terribly wrong: Jenn and I kept losing! I don't ever remember sucking at Mario Kart, especially if I was trying. I was consistently getting 7th-8th place in many of the levels. I improved as we played some more, but still! Kevin was out with Crystal for her 21st birthday; they returned and Kevin was tipsy (happy) from one pina colada :) I drove Jenn back to her apartment.
Music: Incubus - Oil and Water; Will Smith - Gettin' Jiggy with It
News: US combat in Iraq has officially ended now. Hurricane Earl is bearing down on the east coast.
My coworkers = anti-spontaneity, use sarcasm but not irony, see only hard facts, no abiguity or subtlety in things.
Handling a lot of couchsurfing requests.
Lunch: Spinach souffle. Microwaved. It was yucky.
Updated my travel blog!
I should start thinking of Halloween costumes.

0 responses to "Wednesday, September 1, 2010"
Leave a Reply