"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


Well-Rested. Sort of. Drank tea and had a banana this morning. Commute - arrived at 9:05.

Mike's back in the office from his trip to Bora Bora.
I dreamt that some friends were visiting me at work, and we were late because we had to walk a block or two over to Deloitte's westwood office (and Westwood included this elevated wide empty walkway like a museum). There was no parking. [for once I remember my dream!]
...paying down my car loan. Ugh!
Lunch: Panda Express leftovers.
Career: Finance. I should go for wealth management. Eventually.
Registering for the Foreign Service Officer Test today! October 2! I'm OFFICIALLY REGISTERD. OH CRAP.
I have the unique lack of an ego and the ability to put others' priorities ahead of my own. I think that's a good compliment.
I told Lionel about CouchSurfing. He doesn't get it. I feel that a lot of my coworkers don't get a lot of things.
Joined Reddit. Digg sucks now that they've remodeled the site.
First: Watching an NC-17 rated movie.

0 responses to "Monday: August 30"

Leave a Reply