Hosting Dominik - cooked fajitas last night. He went to the Getty Center and Griffith Observatory. An exhausting itinerary. He also (earlier) saw the janitor from Scrubs standing next to him at MOCA.
I dreamt that my friends and I all had guns and were shooting them off at a party, just for fun.
Jogged to Olympic/Purdue.
Found 50 Cent's twitter in proper English.
Google instant launched. Now don't have to hit "search."
Wow - really busy at work. Lots to do.
"To know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived, that is to have succeeded" - Ralph Waldo Emerson
It's cloudy and cool. Very atypical weather.
Lunch: Leftover fajitas (with beans)
Mom is out sick from her work the rest of this week.
It's Rosh Hashanah tomorrow.
I'm at work late. This sucks. Always on Wednesday.
Jan should be at the apartment already.

0 responses to "Wednesday - 8 September 2010"
Leave a Reply