"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.



Saskia was at the apt last night - ended up staying over. Fred (apt manager) called and demanded that I remove the traffic cones from my balcony. I felt ambushed and like I was in big trouble. This pissed me off. Also, I felt in trouble at work - I don't know if my days off for my east coast trip will be approved. I know things will work out, but right now they don't seem like they are.
We went for Thai food last night. Rushed back to catch the Glee season premiere.

Spent two hours searching and stressing over the best hotel for us in Vegas. Everything was expensive. I booked two rooms at Circus Circus. Stupid Priceline.
I ended up laying in bed for two hours unable to sleep. This stress has really been getting to me.

Traffic is officially bad every day morning and night. Even at 7pm. This sucks.

SO MANY SHAREHOLDERS TO RESPOND TO AT WORK. I'm really buried in it today.

Music: Eagles - Desperado; Rx Bandits - Anyone But You; Teddybears - Cobrastyle

Never say no to Panda!

Inconvenience. And anxiety. I'm feeling both today.

A guy in the mall bathroom though I worked there. Must be the red shirt I'm wearing.
My wrists are sore - great, now I'm getting carpal tunnel syndrome too.

It's done. I bought my flights to the east coast.

Ready to go home, and GUESS WHAT! I get a new project dumped on me at 4:45pm. Parsing through resumes (people have horrible grammar!).
So I'm at work til 6:30.

0 responses to "Wednesday 22 September 2010: Nerves and Stress"

Leave a Reply