Looks like the Bieber Fever really got to me.
Saturday: Jan left, Felix was there. I drove home (around 2pm).
I'm driving slower now on the freeway. I guess I'm used to slow traffic.
Had plenty of chicken soup at home. My mom's also still sick.
Watched Crazy Heart. I kinda like country music now.
My cousin Aaron was in town on business (!). We went out for Chinese food (though I had no appetite). Ugh - BEING SICK SUCKS.
Sunday: Felt slightly better but still sick and sore.
Drinking lots of water, ginger tea, more soup.
The computer has a virus too. Haha.
Watched The Special Relationship. Began reading The Omnivore's Dilemma.
East coast trip?!
Monday: Took a sick day from work! I'm feeling 50-60% better.
Fixed the computer. Almost gave up and told my mom to buy a new one. (Either way it's long overdue.)
Back to the apartment. Phil arrived.


0 responses to "A Weekend Sick 11-12-13 September"
Leave a Reply