Lazy day. Got up, sometime around 11. I stayed in the house all day. Nike took care of a few things in the library before it closed at 2pm. I cooked an English breakfast for Nike and Katrien. It was already 3pm. I had a big food coma; fell asleep.
Swag set the date for his wedding - December 6th! I hope I can go. Began packing my stuff for my trip to Lille tomorrow. Made sure photos were uploaded, clothes were washed and dried (the radiator was on full blast - it was actually too hot in the flat!).
I helped Nike take the garbage downstairs. They just leave the bags on the street. Simple. Nike then had a meeting to go to.
I vowed to finish reading On The Road, so I pushed through it (also the internet connection wasn't really working so there wasn't much else for me to do). It made me sleepy, so I fell back asleep.
It was also Super Bowl Sunday. Of course I couldn't see any of it. Apparently there was a power outage during the game?! ("Apparently there's some football game at Beyonce's concert"!)
Search
Archives
-
▼
2013
(142)
-
▼
February
(27)
- Monday, 25 February 2013. Münster-Hamburg
- Sunday, 24 February 2013. Münster.
- Saturday, 23 February 2013. Crossing into Germany ...
- Friday, 22 February 2013
- Thursday, 21 February 2013. Exploring Amersfoort
- Wednesday, 20 February 2013
- Tuesday, February 19, 2013. Utrecht - Amersfoort
- Monday, 18 February 2013
- Sunday, 17 February 2013
- Saturday, 16 February 2013. Amsterdam and a long n...
- Friday, 15 February 2013. Rotterdam to Utrecht (to...
- Thursday, 14 February 2013. Valentines in Rotterda...
- Wednesday, 13 February 2013
- Tuesday, 12 February 2013
- Monday, 11 February 2013
- Sunday, 10 February 2013. Breda-Tilburg-Eindhoven
- Saturday, 9 February 2013: Antwerp - Breda
- Friday, 8 February 2013
- Thursday, 7 February 2013
- Wednesday, 6 February 2013
- Tuesday, 5 February 2013
- Monday, 4 February 2013 - Antwerp - Lille
- Sunday, 3 February 2013
- Saturday, 2 February 2013.
- Friday, 1 February 2013
- Thursday, 31 January 2013
- Wednesday, 30 January 2013
-
▼
February
(27)
Categories
- daily log (500)
- from phone (3)
- ideas (2)
- London (45)
- North Carolina (1)
- photos (2)
- quotation (2)
- travel (1)
- update (1)
- weather (2)
0 responses to "Sunday, 3 February 2013"
Leave a Reply