"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.

I bought some breakfast (bread, cream cheese, soy milk) from the Del Haise supermarket nearby. Nike had a classmate coming over (Katleen?) to get some group work done.

I then walked around Antwerp. I walked through the Stadpark, then over through the city center. I went as far as the waterfront. I bought some frites at Frituur No. 1, and ate it there (birds kept flying in to the seating area).

I returned to the library in the afternoon and sent in a job application to Google - it was a really good job and the one I wanted the most. Oh well, let's see.

In the evening, we had dinner at the house. Katrin cooked. Jan was leaving the next day for a ski trip, so I would be able to sleep in his room :)

I got my SIM card! Mobile Vikings! Whoo! So I set it up. But it took a while.

We went out for drinks, walking to the north east through some Morroccan neighborhoods. We met Katrin and her friend there. There was also Nike's friend Liselotte there (she had hitchhiked to London with Jan last new years). We threw back like 5 beers (but the beers here are smaller, only 30cl) before Nike and I walked home. I convinced her to buy kebabs on the way home :)

0 responses to "Wednesday, 30 January 2013"

Leave a Reply