Still feeling sick. My throat really hurt. I stayed in, with Jannes. I sent in a job application. He cooked up a batch of Thai curry and we watched Intouchables. He liked it.
I traveled to Rotterdam in the afternoon/evening. I just walked to the station, instead of risking the bus schedule. The train was quick and easy. I arrived in Rotterdam. It was cold. And I was not feeling healthy. But I walked to Merlin's place. But I walked the wrong way. D'oh!
Made it to Merlin's, dropped off my stuff (I was exhausted), and we took the tram (€3 for me) to the waterfront to meet some of his coursemates for dinner (all-you-can-eat ribs). The ribs were not that great, and the sauce was simply bad (honey, with no barbecue flavour?!).
They all went to one guy's place for drinks, but I didn't join. I returned by myself to Merlin's place and went to sleep. I put my towel on my pillow. I knew I wouldn't sleep well.
Search
Archives
-
▼
2013
(142)
-
▼
February
(27)
- Monday, 25 February 2013. Münster-Hamburg
- Sunday, 24 February 2013. Münster.
- Saturday, 23 February 2013. Crossing into Germany ...
- Friday, 22 February 2013
- Thursday, 21 February 2013. Exploring Amersfoort
- Wednesday, 20 February 2013
- Tuesday, February 19, 2013. Utrecht - Amersfoort
- Monday, 18 February 2013
- Sunday, 17 February 2013
- Saturday, 16 February 2013. Amsterdam and a long n...
- Friday, 15 February 2013. Rotterdam to Utrecht (to...
- Thursday, 14 February 2013. Valentines in Rotterda...
- Wednesday, 13 February 2013
- Tuesday, 12 February 2013
- Monday, 11 February 2013
- Sunday, 10 February 2013. Breda-Tilburg-Eindhoven
- Saturday, 9 February 2013: Antwerp - Breda
- Friday, 8 February 2013
- Thursday, 7 February 2013
- Wednesday, 6 February 2013
- Tuesday, 5 February 2013
- Monday, 4 February 2013 - Antwerp - Lille
- Sunday, 3 February 2013
- Saturday, 2 February 2013.
- Friday, 1 February 2013
- Thursday, 31 January 2013
- Wednesday, 30 January 2013
-
▼
February
(27)
Categories
- daily log (500)
- from phone (3)
- ideas (2)
- London (45)
- North Carolina (1)
- photos (2)
- quotation (2)
- travel (1)
- update (1)
- weather (2)
0 responses to "Tuesday, 12 February 2013"
Leave a Reply