"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.



Art walk last night was... well, disappointing. No one wanted to come besides Felix. There was a 21+ display by the LA Times in a parking lot on 4th/Spring. Meh. I met Felix, we went into the Edison, where we ran into Parrish. (EVERY SINGLE ART WALK I run into someone I know!) We discussed potentially doing archery this Saturday. The three of us left, shot some vodka at Parrish's car, then went straight for the food. I got falafel, Parrish wanted meat, Felix didn't eat. Felix did run into a guy whose name he didn't remember and whom I had never met (presumably someone from Ruchi's parties?). The cops were out patrolling the sidewalks. Ugh. We ran into Felix's Irvine friends who had come to my party last November. I hardly remembered any of their names. What a small world. There were mothers out with babies in strollers. Art walk has offically not only gone mainstream; it's become... *cringe* TOURISTY.

A homeless person crossed the street as I was driving home in downtown LA. He wobbled for a bit, and then collapsed. Fucking LA, that is one thing I will not miss about this city. The incredibly rampant poverty and disgusting wealth gap.

--

Lunch: Panda Express part 2.
Considering hiring a private investigator to track down something important for me.
Jack and Rob are going to Iceland during the same time that I'll be there!
The weather is warm. In the 80's today. It feels summery in a stuffy way. I would like cool, moist air, or hot, dry air. Not this warm mucky mistiness that I feel as I walk around.

Swiss Chef restaurant tonight. Gonna try some racklette finally. And maybe get drinks with ANg afterwards?

0 responses to "Friday, April 15"

Leave a Reply