"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.





End of the month. Chris's birthday. Baseball opening day!
Had a "viewing party" for ANTM last night. It was not that embarrassing.
Picked up Thai food with FG and MR; Brian, Vincent, and Chris then showed up and we hung out. Michelle had to leave, Chris picked up his mom but we met up again and went to the Verdugo - TWICE. Second time with the other Michelle joining us. Then Denny's. Didn't finish til 3am.

--

Woke up 7:30 and ugh. Drove through really bad traffic to get to work. It took 1.5 hours on the freeway.
Meeting with a web developer today for our firm's new website. I requested a refund for my UK visa application (I'm going to re-apply as a "prospective student").
Lunch: Office snacks only.
It's hot today. Like 90F.
Starting to make a SoCal bucket list.
Worrying about my traffic tickets. Bleh.
QWOP-ing. How have I not discovered this before?! LOL

0 responses to "Thursday March 30"

Leave a Reply