Stephanie's last night LA last night. We (+ Steffen and Gavin) went to Road to Seoul Korean bbq. Morgan joined us there. The food was good; I enjoyed the kalbi more than the bulgogi. We also had octopus and squid, since Gavin's not eating meat for lent. Then we drove to Harvard and Stone. Mine and (her NY friend) Laura were there. Felix, Marie, Ruchi, William (Steph's friend from Pasadena), and Sana (Ruchi's friend) were there too. Sana is from Hungary and soon moving to London. The bar was nice, but Steph's bouncer-crush wasn't there.
Driving back to WLA, the freeway connector roads were closed, at both junctions (10/110, and 10/405)! Frustrating.
--
Steph and Gavin slept over. So did Marie.
Steph's now gone, on to SF. (Gavin drove her to the airport) Then Seattle, Chicago, New York.
I feel nasty. I smeel like bbq; I feel like I smoked a pack of ciagarettes. I have a meat hangover.
Changed my CouchSurfing profile back to "yes" - now I'm getting more requests.
Lunch: Andrew N. came to visit me at work! Got Fuddrucker's.
The weather is very pleasant. Springtime in LA. The sun is strong, but the air is cool. The ocean air drifts inland and makes everything feel so comfortable but refreshed.
I'm planning to drive all of Sunset Blvd. Maybe this Saturday. Kevin's karaoke this Saturday too.
I DID IT. I just bought a new digital camera online. Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS7.
Selling the elliptical machine - someone's interested, will check it out Friday.
Only in LA: Saw a beach blonde Asian mom with her 4 quadruplet boys, all dressed in the same outfit.
Coincidence: I saw Marie pulling out of the mall parking lot in her BMW convertible. (Later talked to Felix and confirmed that it actually was Marie, she was with her friend from France who had just arrived in LA).
It's hard for me to decline my acceptance to NHH, other universities.


0 responses to "Tuesday. April. 12."
Leave a Reply