MY FINAL DAYS at GBG.
Aileen M. (my cousin) has moved in to my mom's house. She got a job in Pasadena last week and just couldn't make the drive from Hesperia everyday (it's 4 hours round-trip, costs $200 in gas for the week)!
--
Commuted to work from home. Monday morning light - I took Alvarado to Olympic. The marine layer was in, it felt like I was driving to high school again. It also felt like summer. I guess I'm antsy; it's just beginning to hit me that I'll be leaving soon on my summer travels!
Lunch: Leftover vegan food - Jack Daniels barbecue jackfruit sandwich, and potato salad. Sooo yummy. I'm really into vegan food. I can easily get unhealthy food at home, so I should be uber-healthy when eating out, right?
I wrote a guide manual for my shareholders job. It's comprehensive, like 6 pages long.
I am planning an "Amazing Race" around LA for my birthday celebration!
At work late today (6:40pm) - organizing files before I leave. Wow, it's really hitting now!

0 responses to "Monday April 18, 2011"
Leave a Reply