"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


Got a veggie burrito from Poquito Mas. The burrito was meh - needed some grilled veggies or rice at least. The woman parked next to me asked for a jump start, but I had no jumper cable to help her out. She was acting very dumb and helpless; I couldn't help thinking, "do all women think guys are that gullible?" After that I saw her ask at least another 3 men for help.

As I was driving back to the apartment, I saw a guy in an old leather pilot helmet with goggles. He was wearing a leather jacket and had his eyes transfixed on the sky. He had one arm on his hip, and with the other arm he pointed directly at the sky. I glanced up and saw the he was pointing either at the moon or at a small plane. He seemed crazy, yet somehow, in that fleeting moment, I completely understood him. And that is another thing that I will miss about LA.

Back at the apartment, I watched some of the Lakers playing the Sacramento Kings (their last game in Sacramento), and the Dodgers game too. Slept around 10.

--

Woke up early and took my car to the carwash on Overland and Venice. They really cleaned my car thoroughly. Traffic was insanely bad. Overland was jammed up the entire way. It took me 8 songs (that's approximately 28 minutes) to get to Century City. It should only have been like 10 minutes. [I later found out from Ryan that there was an accident that had shut down the street.]

Today is better than yesterday at work.
National Parks week is next week! I think I should celebrate my liberation from employment with a camping trip!
Meeting at work to divide up my responsibilities - among 3-4 people! Whew - I do a lot of work for this firm! They really rely on me. It's good to know that :)
Lunch: Panda Express. Again no eggplant tofu, so I'm eating chicken :X
Finished Me Talk Pretty One Day.
My departure from my job is really causing some disruption in the work duties. I'm feeling slightly guilty about it.

Art walk tonight.

0 responses to "Thursday, 14 April 2011"

Leave a Reply