Friday night: Party at Ruchi's. Finally met Marc (from Liechtenstein). I had my shirt off. Ruchi left to watch the Cricket World Cup (India beat Sri Lanka). "Flauschig" vs "geschmeidig." Jan, Carina, Chris, and I spent about 2 hours (at 4am) looking for the car. Gave up, walked home. Didn't return until 6am. Esther had gone home with Marc.
Saturday: The drunk brunch was cancelled. We made pumpkin pancakes for brunch; Felix drove us to the pillow fight downtown. It was AWESOME. Loved it! Another fun event.
Walked around - saw Eliana and Iris, and then Parrish. Continued to walk, had some pizzas from 7-11, then met Bernard and Carl, two fascinating people with whom we talked for like 1 hour.
Returned the rental car to LAX, then rested, and then Esther and I went to Kevin's party at the W in Hollywood. It was a great party with great friends. Didn't go to Julia's - she didn't get back to me until too late.
Sunday: Farmers market in West LA. Stayed in the apt. Then went to eh Grove and had Ethiopian food (Awash). Picked up Ruchi before going there (I was "so confused" after waking up from my nap - Marc had been there and lost his iPhone). Morgan met us at the restaurant, then we hung out back at the apartment for a little bit. Stephanie came over. No Ty and Dean.

0 responses to "Weekend April 2-3, 2011"
Leave a Reply