"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.




Was gonna hang with Steph tonight but Tyson didn't contact me. Watched Seven Pounds. A heavy but good film.
I couldn't get iMovie to work. My vids - mpg files - won't load. Argh. :(

I feel particularly undeserving today. Not exactly sure why, just feeling randomly humble. As if I'm not as nice as people might think I am.

Music: Carolina Liar
"bleib geschmeidig" - a new German phrase for me to use.
Ty and Dean are going to Santa Monica tonight. Finally gonna see 'em.
Lunch: Mrs. Winston's salad bar. $6.06
Peter offered to take me to lunch tomorrow.
My brain is too exhausted from dealing with all the clutter on/around my desk.
I LEAVE MY JOB IN 2 WEEKS!

0 responses to "Wednesday April 6"

Leave a Reply