What a night last night. Napped, picked up Stephanie, stopped b Fatburger; Ty and Dean finally came, around 10pm. Ruche came over around midnight. Lots of drinking (Tecate) and usual conversation. Ruchi and I.
Slept 3:30 - woke up 8:30. I drove Ruchi and Steph back.
--
New case: American Superconductor. Phones are ringing off the hook.
Lunch with Peter today. Houston's seared tuna burger. Nice. (He's going to Colombia, Buenos Aires, and Brazil.
My coworkers were in the office all night preparing a filing due today.
Music: B.o.B - Magic; Lupe Fiasco - The Show Goes On; 30 Seconds to Mars - From Yesterday; The Bigger Lights
The phone is ringing nonstop today. I'm constantly just answering the phone. This is ridiculous.
People's upbringings have such a big impact on who they become. It's good to have friends who keep you balanced.

0 responses to "Thursday, 7 April 2011"
Leave a Reply