"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


I was treated out to dinner (late) last night at Pizzeria Mozza. Thanks to Mine and Leanna. I felt kind of weird; they were insistent on a nice night out, with valet parking and all. Mine had rented a car too. That kind of stuff is just not my thing. Didn't get back until midnight. Since dinner was late, I munched on half a bag of doritos beforehand. I was tired.

I have my bedroom in the apartment again! (Matthias moved out over the weekend). Felix had his first day of the quarter (he's gonna have a lot of work). Esther was there.

--

Work has me as swamped as ever - with shareholder emails and emails. This Chinese comp;any's stock has been halted so everyone is calling in, not knowing what's going on (and I can't really provide answers so I often just sit there for several minutes listening to shareholders venting their anger).

Lunch: Leftover slice of pizza.
Cancelled my UK visa appointment. Now I'll re-apply as a prospective student instead.
Called KP dependent eligibility to straighten things out. Was on hold for nearly 30 minutes.
I have unusual shoulder pain. Maybe from my healing tattoo? or just sleeping bad.
Considering buying a surfboard.
Music: Rupert Holmes - Escape (the Pina Colada Song); Bed Intruder Song
...looking for a new digital camera...
I'm gonna get paid extra this month. Yay.

0 responses to "Tuesday. 29 March 2011"

Leave a Reply