Friday Night: Camping cancelled. I stayed in Glassell Park. I got myself a veggie burger and a milkshake from Habit. Steph and friends were out in Westwood. I didn't want to drag myself over there. Tyson was back so I texted him to stay at the apartment.
Saturday: Drunk brunch? No, MR couldn't devote the day.
Lunch at Cabrera's in Pasadena instead. Mediocre mexican food.
Then, a fun 5-minute drive with people waving on the sidewalk and the dancing statue of liberty.
Rite Aid ice cream, then strolled through part of Pasadena.
Brian and I drove our cars back to West LA. We hung out for the afternoon; Tyson was there. Steph and Julie soon arrived to make dinner (I threw my key at Julie because I was driving out as they were driving in!). I got ice cream and Marie Callender's apple pie. The guests: Gavin, Juana, Felix, Ruchi, Jan, Christoph, Andrew N.
We played Apples to Apples, then Mao; while some chose to chatroulette.
Sunday: Woke up 10am and cleaned up.
Steph and Julie came over and made crepes. I sucked at making them.
Drove to Malibu - El Matador beach. I went barefoot on the gravely rocks, which really hurt.
Then to Calabasas, met Julie's host family. Back to West LA, then to Steph's host family's dinner. It wasn't very much, just stale pizza. I could really tell that they're miserable to live with. Arguing all the time!


0 responses to "Weekend - April 9-10"
Leave a Reply