"You think you know, but you have no idea..."
Trying to capture everything I do, futile as it may be.

About

I keep a small notebook by my side and do my best to keep a log of my day-to-day activities. This is the result.


Watched NBC last night - finales of Parks and Rec, Office, 30 Rock.
CS: the Spaniard and the Irishman didn't arrive. Gintas and Vida got their van! And are staying through the weekend (for registration, etc.)
Jogged around VA Hospital. Scarfed down some oatmeal. My morning routine. Drove Matt to campus.
Google - still no response. Hrm.
News: Senate passed financial reform!
Lunch: I had lunch at Rocksugar with my mom and Auntie J. It lasted 2 hours but whatever.
- The rest of the relatives are on their way back from SD today.
...still dunno my plans for tonight/this weekend...
I am still at work. 7pm almost.
Too much going on. I'll prob end up doing nothing this weekend.
Songs: Justice - D.A.N.C.E.; The Summer Set - Punch-Drunk Love; Mayday Parade - Jamie All Over

0 responses to "Friday, 21st of May"

Leave a Reply